The first chapter of a new beginning

As usual I find myself trying to catch on to the newest and latest trends. As I sit in my new living room playing, or should I say "getting schooled” at Mario Kart by my younger and not as nearly good-looking teammate Connor we find ourselves talking about the latest post and Blog's from around the triathlon world.

Being as clueless and technologically retarded I ask him "hey so how do I start a blog". After many hours of explaining and solving for "X", (x amount of times) I finally figured out how to set up my very own Blog.

I guess this is where the title " The first chapter of a new begging" comes into play.

Over the next few months I am going to try to add my fingerprint to the world of bloging. I will keep my vast audience update on my training, racing, triathlon club, and the rest of the randomness, which makes up my Doggie dog world....

And so it begins,

Chapter One....

1 comment:

  1. keep writing!!!you will be professional!!
    claire(surprised to see my name??)

    ReplyDelete